Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mission Side Table Colour, And Shape For Coffee/end Table?

Colour, and shape for coffee/end table? - mission side table

I installed my living room. Instead of the common love seat and sofa, we went for 2 sofas microfiber color mocha. I have two chairs in the mission of each side of the chimney are in black. A sofa anchors expression of an image table behind a sofa and a bench (for additional seating can be used) anchors a black-framed mirror. A sofa in front of the fireplace (this), the faces of the other to the south.
You are not pressed against the wall.
The legs are visible and are a medium brown wood. My question is: which tables to use the end of the size and shape and color of coffee / I.. I do not want glass. I have not bought a carpet for the moment, but the plan into the future. Am I black or brown, round, square or rectangular. I am so confused.

0 comments:

Post a Comment