Monday, January 4, 2010

Gargantuan Blue Dragon What Do You Think Of This?

What do you think of this? - gargantuan blue dragon

The little that remains of my life, I give you my readers.

Now comes the time where the line should be drawn and the fighters met with the blue face and sharp spears. I keep them bound circle like a ball of Spinney to my soul - What.

What is my enemy, if not me, when everything seems like a huge area of the Rolling Stone case - who persecute you, throw nipping at his heels, ready to crush and broken bones and entrails of their eyes and ears - and it is only c if you feel like running.

Yes, I turned in colorful clothes and bright smile, smiling, at my soul like a grove ball to prevent the entry of the Moorish giant pontoons to me during the day and slapped me awake at night - the sound is a black silhouette of my family to the executioners and the performance of my life in a sandstorm in the desert.

3 comments:

Seeking said...

I think what we've spent in the outstanding talents and abilities, is the well-being at risk on the other side, while his body lay helpless, and the inevitability of your death .. .. In their language, it seems very, very addictive.

Seeking said...

I think what we've spent in the outstanding talents and abilities, is the well-being at risk on the other side, while his body lay helpless, and the inevitability of your death .. .. In their language, it seems very, very addictive.

Raven A said...

I think we should open a book club for poetry - as in the days of the beat Kerouac, Ginsberg. Or write songs like Bowie and Dylan. They are very good.

Post a Comment