Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Teenage Smoking In The Uk Whats Happening To Me????. Please Will Everyone Who Wants To Help A 14 Year Old Girl Answer :)?

Whats happening to me????. please will everyone who wants to help a 14 year old girl answer :)? - teenage smoking in the uk

Well, I'm 14 and my life a little screwed. IM in a naughty school because I did not keep his mouth shut, I am always fighting with everyone. I can not get rid of this genius, really do not want in the mood again, I ****** My Life So Far. Please help me back on track. I want to be just like a teenager in EVERYOTHER uk.NORMAL. It's not fair, as my father had died, I started to smoke and drink, and drugs and now I can not help me, I go back to school? Should I stop smoking and drinking, please, please, please help me. I also fall for boys too easily, I still think I'm in love, and when my heart was broken for the first time I felt that my life and always has been: (I only know plz help xx

5 comments:

TaylorSW... said...

I am very like you in 14 years. Are always gettin into trouble, always falls on the hearts of these bad boys. My father has not Tho .. more the kind of abuse HES. I have a restraining order against him and still like a missing part of me in .. in particular, feel at home with their parents dreaded day. Nevertheless, I think you should deff drugs, smoking and alcohol, what to leave and put your life under control, otherwise you will run into great difficulties. attractive bet your doin and thats all and ruin the inside and outside. With respect to the temples. May I ask what Thenner cause you'll know, how to get rid of him. :) .. I HATE advice but thats just me. can work for you, but if you need professional help anythinng

RAMK said...

Ok, stop drinking, stop smoking.
Back in school, and if something makes you angry IMAGINE argued in her mind to fight. Get your anger with something else, maybe get Anger Management, if it is bad ...

and funny? Do not fall in love, until you're older. The broken hearts are easy to organize, but the confidence is not so.

( baby you my everythingg.] < said...

i do not get to chill withh my friends much because I started to smoke and CIGS weeed.
My mother caught me.
So I was groundedd.
but I think it all began when I started smoking cigarettes ..

to stop smoking I'm doing (:
Although his .. harddd

BTW, I'm 14th

( baby you my everythingg.] < said...

i do not get to chill withh my friends much because I started to smoke and CIGS weeed.
My mother caught me.
So I was groundedd.
but I think it all began when I started smoking cigarettes ..

to stop smoking I'm doing (:
Although his .. harddd

BTW, I'm 14th

( baby you my everythingg.] < said...

i do not get to chill withh my friends much because I started to smoke and CIGS weeed.
My mother caught me.
So I was groundedd.
but I think it all began when I started smoking cigarettes ..

to stop smoking I'm doing (:
Although his .. harddd

BTW, I'm 14th

Post a Comment