Thursday, January 28, 2010

What Kind Of Underwear Do Bodybuilders Wear What Kind Of Underwear To Guys Find The Sexiest On Women?

What kind of underwear to guys find the sexiest on women? - what kind of underwear do bodybuilders wear

So I'm obviously trying to go crazy my friend ..... I wonder what kind of underwear for men, most women find irresistible. I wear nice things, but always seems to fall to the ground, before he really looks. Should not bother? He broke almost in one or two minutes.

6 comments:

Sandy S said...

I think that style of clothes you wear now "doing" for him, already! Sounds like a man who loves the look of you in your underwear, but in reality it is an irresistible find ... not that, how could it be?

What do the style of clothes, I'll live with my girlfriend in bikinis and boys to see leave room for imagination, rather than belt (it is not too crazy anyway). Frankly, I've always assumed that if she wears a bra and panties, you feel sexy, then I am really realized this. The costumes, which make him feel sexy is my favorite of all ...

johnb693 said...

No child yourself, you will see in their underwear, why do you think he wants to tear.?
Her underwear, plus you see beautiful, nice and warm is to excite your husband.
If you are in a few seconds, I would say that you have fulfilled their task prepared.
You can enter the room wearing her friends shirt with a button or two packages and panties, thong or bikini, and he wants what he did.
The only reason for concern is the mood, it seems in the mood to be alone with you.

Iron What said...

First Preferred none. :) Tanga lace or other.

Iron What said...

First Preferred none. :) Tanga lace or other.

junkztr1... said...

Bands are for the future ... if they have a belt or ***... Nice drive him crazy ... always!

gamergur... said...

lol no

Post a Comment