Monday, January 25, 2010

Shockwave Arcade Games Does Anyone Remember A Game Called "PushBoy" On Shockwave.com?

Does anyone remember a game called "PushBoy" on Shockwave.com? - shockwave arcade games

It was just an arcade game similar. Pushed The main character, Pushboy (maybe Young?) Was it just a little askew, like Hamburger Helper, and must move with the arrow keys and not through, mazes, but we have been collecting and rolling stones and other things from one end to the different outcome. It is of strategic importance. I will not lie, I loved playing and was sad to see him. Years have passed, and I do not think that it very often, but I hope that someone, somewhere, perhaps knowing. And may know that I / can buy the game? Maybe?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, but I remember the gifts of children.

Post a Comment