Sunday, January 17, 2010

Letter To Cancel La Fitness How Can I Get Rid Of This LA Fitness After There Receipt Of A 30 Day Cerified Letter Notice?

How can I get rid of this LA Fitness after there receipt of a 30 day cerified letter notice? - letter to cancel la fitness

I have the cancellation of a certificate of release to the gym LA / bus service. They said that would stop after repayment of 30 days to go to my account. They said that now, after more than 2 months, I have withdrawn money to get a letter from the medical reason for my dismissal. Is that true? Do I really need a letter? I can not, because for a just cause to terminate, verbally? There are 4 halls in a 25 miles radius of my position. Is it true that you cancel if you moved more than 25 miles of the gym in Los Angeles? My gym was eventually canceled, but to cancel my coach, he has never had, because the personal circumstances, we now need a letter STAY Medical is a medical reason for me to cancel. Is that true? What options do I have? I told the seller why the car can not be canceled because it did not accede to a medical report, so why now that the gym was canceled I need a coach, and why should I need the medical certificate from a doctor. It is specified in the contract. She gave me the final contract, which determines the game.

2 comments:

dont play wit it said...

Go and ask you sign the contract, if you have not signed it, it can not be that ****
require that ***** ass son!
Either terminate or to your bank account idk

daniel k said...

that's pretty ridiculous if it's true .. u but read the contract? Perhaps most F'd and say in the political market, we can not say something ... I hope not approved or IM is not a pass for LA Fitness, I was thinking .. sounds dirty and dark

Post a Comment