Sunday, January 10, 2010

Skin Cancer Facts Skin Cancer Question?

Skin cancer question? - skin cancer facts

Ok, so I am in a bit of the molars in the upper chest and looked at skin cancer and the facts and all goes well, the circle is small, is a brunette, but the thing about my moon is, the skin around my mole changed the color to light brown, I remember that it was not for the doctor, I asked him to do, and she looked up and said that was normal. But here in the research on the Internet, it was given no place melanoma is possible if the skin around the mole changes its color, and mine is brown, not every mole, only two parties. As we have seen on a website, I wonder if this piece of truthful information? Like I said, everything is normal, but around him there is a light brown now. I am 17 years old and is a good age, you go see a dermatologist?

3 comments:

Distinct... said...

u should ... worse before it

Denise said...

Yes - if they can aggravate skin cancer, and spread to the lymph nodes.

Denise said...

Yes - if they can aggravate skin cancer, and spread to the lymph nodes.

Post a Comment